Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introduction - Terion Ceravie

What can I tell you, it has been 10 years of EVE, 6 different accounts, loads of assets and amazing fun. And it still is fun. I have tried many other games, some I played for a while, some a bit more than a while and some for a day. But the fact remains, I always end up returning to EVE for long durations and right now, I can´t see that changing because dudes and dudettes, it is simply the best game!

This being the first post let me tell you a bit about my intentions with my blog. Through 10 years of gameplay, experiencing most aspects of the game on my various accounts I believe that I have a lot to share with the ever growing EVE community. Yes, there are loads of other people who also blog and not only that, has experience with the game, but I am sure there are many that don´t.

Nothing would please me more than this becoming an active, informative, somewhat funny and interactive blog.

Here are some of the aspects of the game that I am going to share my knowledge with you on;

Trading
Yes, as many others I have an active trading alt, actually I have more than one. Trading is a great way to make ISK in EVE Online and there are tips and tricks to make the endeavor profitable.

Hauling
Yes, as many others I also do this trait. I currently have 4 freighters, a Jump Freighter, 2 Orca´s and several diffrent Transport ships. I also use a Tengu for those high risk, high value hauls to some of the darker areas in EVE.

Mission Running
Not my strong side, but I have done my share of mission running.

PVP
Here I have extensive knowledge. I have one specific toon that has seen it all, and plenty of it. I can talk about Solo PVP, low sec ganking, high sec banking, but most importantly, life in 0.0. Small gangs, large gangs, tactics, large scale fleet battles and capital fights and hot drops.

Industry
I am mining, moon mining, doing reactions, producing T1 and T2 stuff, R&D, Invention and more. Some of these are appealing to me and I enjoy and spend more time on it than other Industry things.

As I mentioned earlier, I started playing this game in 2003. Back then I spent most my time basing out of Khanid heading into Curse and Querious. I was part of a coalition called CFS (Coalition of Free Stars). We had this idea back then that 0.0 should be for all and our mission was to keep the 0.0 space in Querious safe for all to travel and live in. If anyone got attacked in Querious CFS would dispatch it´s navy and head out to place judgement on the guilty. Imagine that. Over time it did not work, but it was a noble cause at the time.

From there I spent alot of time in Stain with a well known corp back then called Everlasting Vendetta. From there I have been mostly in the North, with alliances like Pure., Razor, Mostly Harmless, Fatal Ascension and more.

Anyways, that was a long welcome post. Look forward to interacting with you all.

Regards
Terion

No comments:

Post a Comment